I have over 8 years experience providing cutting edge websites and content writing services in Tanzania and East Africa. My clients attest to my competence and innovative approaches.
Lastly, my fees and rates are reasonable and I can accomodate almost any budget within your capacity depending on the complexity of the work required. Some of the factors that determine complexity include:
- Research: The more research your work needs, the more expensive it is to create.
- Interviews and Quotes: These take time, especially if you have to research the interviewees and the right questions to ask or if it involves finding the right people for outsourcing the service.
- Graphic Design: Creating graphics is a separate skill that costs more. If I had to use more tools like Adobes or Canva more frequently, I would also deserve a higher rate.
There are a number of other things I can consider before setting fees and rates, including:
- Considering the type of customer. For example, a non-profit organization that does well in our community and deserves my financial contribution.
- The presence of byline. Having a byline can enhance my credibility and exposure.
- Posibility to retain the rights of the work provided.
- Is it a one-off gig or ongoing work? If a client is proposing an ongoing, high-volume relationship, many work mean cost relief on each assignment.